We’ve migrated to on-line sign ups through Realm Connect, and are delighted that it is enabling us to reach new volunteers. We welcome volunteers 16 years of age and older.
If you are interested in volunteering, please do so through Realm. (Our usual Friday volunteers don’t need to sign up; they will be contacted by email).
A few reminders for our volunteers:
- Each pantry is a separate event, so you will need to sign up for each pantry date for which you want to participate
- Please sign up by end of day Wednesday before each pantry. This will allow for the pantry team to plan
- You will get a system notification email if you have signed up correctly. If you do not receive an email, then please contact Lisa.
- Please arrive on Saturday by 7:30. This allows us to assign jobs, do a quick orientation and start on time.
- Please bring a mask.
If you would like to make a food donation, Please Note:
- Non-Perishable Food Only
- No Food with expired dates on the packages.
- Donate the quality of food you would serve to your own family.
- Please do not donate household items.
- We continue to need standard size boxes of cereal and pasta.