The Annual Meeting of the Congregation and Corporation of the First Presbyterian Church of Yorktown will be held both in person and by Zoom (hybrid) on Sunday, March 5, 2023 following the 10:30 AM Worship service to:
- Review and approve the Co-pastors’ Terms of Call
- Elect one Ruling Elder to the Class of 2025
- Elect one Deacon to the Class of 2023
- Elect one Deacon to the Class of 2024
- Elect one Deacon to the Class of 2025
- To receive the Annual Reports
- To elect five Members-at-Large to the Nominating Committee
and to conduct any other business which may properly come before the meeting.
We’re looking ahead to the FPCY Annual Meeting. On the first Sunday in March we will have ONE service at 10:30 am, with a Potluck lunch to follow in Fellowship Hall.