ADULT/TEEN MIDNIGHT RUN; FRIDAY, NOV. 8: IT’S COMING SOON.
Please help our congregation to serve those on the streets in NYC.
- We need a driver for the van.
- At least 6-8 people to go on the Run, more can be accommodated if we have a second driver.
- We need small shampoos and combs for the toiletry kits, which our Lunch Bunch group will assemble.
- NEW: We need new men’s underwear in LG sizes, and at least 40 pairs of socks—black cotton athletic socks or warm thick socks.
- Used men’s clothing needed: Jeans and sweatpants in LG sizes; Sweaters, coats and hoodies in sizes LG and XL, T-shirts and long sleeve knit tops (please no button down dress shirts or dress pants), gloves, knit hats, and blankets or sleeping bags.
- 5-6 volunteers to make 10 lunches a piece: a meat and cheese sandwich, hard boiled egg or soft protein, sweet and a salty snack, soft fruit but please no apples (too hard) or bananas (squish easily).
- Volunteers to help sort clothing the week of the Run.
- Two volunteers to help in the kitchen the night of the Run.
- Two or 3 volunteers to help clean up the next day after the Run.