Each week, we publish Sunday's sermon here. Sermons are generally given by co-pastor Rev. Chip Low, or co-pastor Rev. Tami Seidel. You can download the audio of, or view, the latest sermon here; previous sermons are listed below. The sermon from the 10:45 service is usually available in real time on our Facebook page. Scripture reading: Luke 1:5-22, Psalm 46:10a Sermon by Tami Seidel: A Holy Hush! Click here to read the worship bulletin. To download the audio of the sermon, click here or you can simply play the sermon below. If you would like to subscribe to the weekly podcasts, just check these instructions.
A Holy Hush! — December 9, 2018
Scripture reading: Luke 1:5-22, Psalm 46:10a
Sermon by Tami Seidel: A Holy Hush!
Click here to read the worship bulletin.
To download the audio of the sermon, click here or you can simply play the sermon below.
If you would like to subscribe to the weekly podcasts, just check these instructions.Recent sermons are listed below, with older sermons available here.
- A Holy Hush! -- December 9, 2018
- In Search of a Silent Night -- December 2, 2018
- Thanksgiving Comes First -- November 18, 2018
- Do You See Me? -- November 11, 2018
- Forward in Faith -- November 4, 2018
- A Sacrifice Worth Celebrating - October 28, 2018
- Living By Faith -- October 21, 2018
- Imagine the Impact! -- October 14, 2018
- Revealed in Prayer - October 7, 2018
- Grounded in Gratitude -- September 30, 2018
- See the Face of God in the City - September 23, 2018
- Growing Into God's Clothes - September 16, 2018
- Where Are We Headed? -- September 9, 2018
- Hallowed Be the Work of Our Hands -- September 2, 2018
- The Call of Young Adult Volunteers -- August 26, 2018
- Living Forever -- August 19, 2018
- What Are We Hungry For - August 12, 2018
- Bread for Today, Food for Life -- August 5, 2018
- A Pause and a Prayer -- July 29, 2018
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? -- July 22, 2018
- The Theology of the Trellis - July 8, 2018
- Whose Land Is It, Anyway? - July 1, 2018
- The Other Side of Fear...Is Faith -- June 24, 2018
- Holding on to Hope -- June 17, 2018
- A Legacy of New Life - June 3, 2018
- A Life Shaped By the Trinity -- May 27, 2018