Join us for our next CrossGen Wednesday, coming up on March 8, 2023 from 5:30-7:30 pm!
CrossGen Wednesdays are for everyone of all ages where we come together for dinner, conversation, activities, and music – where we cross the generational boundaries as we learn from each other and grow in our faith together. Let us know that you are coming!
At our March CrossGen Wednesday, we will explore the Greatest Commandment: to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and to love your neighbor as yourself. One of the ways we will be showing our love to our neighbors is by assembling Hygiene Kits that will be going to Church World Service, an international aid organization that brings relief and hope to people in emergency situations, such as natural disasters or the fallout of war. We are asking the congregation to help by donating items for these kits. A bin will be located in the Gathering Space for folks to drop off their donations.
The items we need are:
- Hand towels measuring 15″x28″ to 16″x32″ (no fingertip, bath, dish, or micro-fiber towels, please)
- Wide-tooth combs; must be sturdy with at least 6” of teeth; no pocket combs or picks
- Fingernail or toenail clippers
- Bath-size bars of soap in the original package
- Toothbrushes in the original, individual package (no multipacks, please)
- Standard size Band-Aids
Thank you so much!