NOVEMBER 22 West Point Football Game
West Point takes on Fordham for an exciting afternoon of football. You don’t have to be a football fan to enjoy the experience of a Black Knights game. The pageantry, the scenery, the beautiful campus all add up to what Sports Illustrated has called one of the best college football experiences in the country.
• WHO: Middle school and high school youth and their families
• WHEN: 12 Noon, November 22 Once we know how many will be attending, we’ll arrange car pools.
• COST: $20 Note– tickets are usually $39, but Ken Sherman, our special events coordinator, has learned that veterans receive a special discount. Because Ken is a vet, the whole group shares in his discount!
• RSVP NEEDED BY MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd to email@example.com
• Details: Dress warmly, bring snacks (a thermos of hot cocoa- yum yum!)
Updates and information can always be found on the Youth Website fpcyyouth.weebly.com/