A Special Meeting of the Congregation and Corporation
of the First Presbyterian Church of Yorktown
will be held on
Sunday, December 8, 2019 in Fellowship Hall following the 10:45am Worship Service
for the purpose of:
- the election of two Youth Elders, for the period September 2020 through August 2021;
- the election of six Ruling Elders, Class of 2022;
- the election of one Ruling Elder, Class of 2021;
- the election of two Youth Deacons, for the period September 2020 through August 2021;
- the election of four Deacons, Class of 2022,
- the election of one Deacon, Class of 2021,
and to conduct any other business which may properly come before the meeting.
This meeting will take place during our Advent Potluck Lunch, so bring a dish to share! There will be an opportunity to hear about the Capital Campaign following the Congregational Meeting.