05.05.17

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering is retained by our congregation and is used for camper scholarships to Holmes Presbyterian Camp. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency:

 

You can contribute using your offering envelope for the offering, or marking your check “Pentecost Offering” or you can give online.

Tags: