Pledging, online giving, and checking your giving record are all done through MyFPCY. If you already have a MyFPCY account, you can log in and see choices to “Give Now,” “Pledge Now,” and see “My Giving History.” To set up an account simply go to MyFPCY and enter the email address that the church has for you and you will be led through the process. If you don’t know what email address the office has for you, simply call or email!
- Stewardship traditionAs Christians, we believe that we are the caretakers of the vast abundance that God has given us. The generous donations of our church members and visitors maintain our church and its mission on a day-to-day basis. The greatest source of financial support for our church comes from the pledges of our members, a commitment to donate a specified amount over the course of the calendar year to General Giving. Gifts can be made to the church in a variety of ways that fit with how givers want to give. We receive gifts by check, cash or stock, through Bill Pay and Online Giving. Click here to learn more about each one. Give the way that expresses your faithfulness and generosity to God.
- What is 'General Giving'?Our annual pledges are intended to support General Giving. General Giving is what supports the overall budget of the church. Each year the session plans a budget for the operation of the church, which the congregation approves. You may choose to contribute, in addition to your pledge to General Giving, to our other ministries.
- Can I pledge to multiple ministriesIt is possible to pledge to additional ministries, in addition to your primary pledge to General Giving. However it is not necessary to do so in order to contribute one-time, or recurring, to any ministry of the church.
- Ways to GiveLearn about the different ways to give to FPCY.
- Confirming your giftGifts made to the church are usually added to giving records by the beginning of the following week. Check your giving record with this member-access link to our church database. You can confirm your gift by logging into MyFPCY and choosing “My Giving Record.”
- What are the funds that I can give to?In addition to General Giving which supports the overall operation of the church, you may choose to additionally give to some of our many ministries, such as the Food Pantry, Mission Trips, Flowers, or to one of our special offerings throughout the year. You can see the choices on the Give Now page.
- Estate Planning/Planned GivingLearn more about Planned Giving.
- What is Text Giving?Text FPCY to 73256 to give using text messaging. The first time you do this you will be asked to complete a profile with your account information (credit card or bank account). Later, if you text from the same phone that information will have been saved. Enter the amount of your gift and you’re done. (The church asks that you consider adding a small amount to your gift to cover the expense charged to us if you use a credit card).