Cancellation of Sunday Services and Church School
In the event of bad weather, we assume that members will decide for themselves whether it is safe for them to drive or not.
Notices about cancellations will be made available in multiple ways:
- Web Site: www.fpcyorktown.org
- Church voicemail: 914-245-2186
- Church email lists (Session, Deacons, Choir, Bell Choir, Church Announcements) will receive an email by 7 a.m.
- Church School Teachers will receive a phone call from the superintendents.
- Church School Parents will receive a phone call from their child’s teacher.
8:30 Worship Service and 9:30 Church School
Cancellation notice will be available by 7 a.m. on Sunday morning and will clearly state what is canceled and what is not. Church School teachers will be called by the Superintendents. Church School Parents will be called by their child’s teacher. Allow time for this.
10:45 Worship Service
Cancellation notice will be available by 9:30 a.m. on Sunday morning and will clearly state what is canceled and what is not.